Go vegan without going crazy!
The Vegan Cheat Sheet is a take-anywhere resource that puts all the essential information about eating vegan at your fingertips, featuring:
- Three weeks’ worth of exciting vegan menus
- More than 100 no-brainer recipes that take less than 20 minutes hands-on time
- Tips on what to order (or not) when dining out, including vegan-friendly options at the most popular chain restaurants
- Must-have fridge and pantry staples, and vegan replacements for your favorite foods
- Important facts on why eating vegan helps guard against common killers like heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
Everything is packed into this go-everywhere, user-friendly manual for quick reference in the kitchen, restaurant, grocery store, or on the road. So grab your cheat sheet and prepare for an exciting new way of eating—and living!
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Perigee Trade (July 2, 2013)
Available for order at Amazon.com.